Office furniture is for daily life and work and social activities in order to facilitate living or work, the simple components of office furniture are divided into sitting part, office chair, part of the file cabinet and desk composition, below we will introduce the office furniture selection factors and office furniture purchasing skills.
Office furniture purchase factors
- Style: when choosing office furniture, we should consider the style and style of the original office furniture and the overall style. For example: the modern style matches the modern style, the neoclassical style matches the neoclassical style. The combination of office furniture, you can choose multi style combination, free collocation, not limited by space and time, play the highest efficiency of the combination, but also according to their own preferences, and increase the combination function, to achieve their desired style of free collocation.
- Size: when selecting office furniture, we should consider the quality, safety, durability and other basic requirements. We can also customize it according to the size requirements of the site, make full use of the space, and select specific specifications according to the nature of use, so as to make the office furniture more changeable.
- Color coordination: when choosing office furniture, we should consider the color matching with the original office furniture and the overall interior decoration. According to the site conditions and personal preferences, we should make the overall color matching to make the office environment more harmonious.
- Integrity: when choosing office furniture, we should consider the unification of specification, style and color of office furniture, so as to avoid different products when ordering and make office collocation uncoordinated. Free and diversified combination, full function collocation and perfect appearance design present us with a clean and beautiful office environment.
- Expansibility: when choosing office furniture, you should consider adding or moving in the future, resulting in the shortage of parts, or problems in combination. These shortcomings can be solved by balancing office furniture.
Office furniture purchasing factors office furniture purchasing skills
Purchasing skills of office furniture
Now the market sales of wood furniture, in addition to all solid wood furniture, most have wood-based panel parts. Therefore, in the purchase of special smell. If people shed tears and sneeze, the formaldehyde emission of furniture is relatively high, there may be problems, do not buy.
- Look at the report
The consumer asks for the quality inspection report from the dealer to see whether the formaldehyde emission of furniture is within the range allowed by the standard. The national standard “indoor decoration materials limit of harmful substances in wood furniture” stipulates that the formaldehyde emission in wood furniture shall not be greater than 1.5 mg per liter. If the purchased wood furniture formaldehyde exceeds the standard, do not buy it. It is recommended to buy furniture made of E1 standard board. Only the board meeting E1 standard can be truly harmless to human body.
- Ask about the price
Most of the wood furniture exceeding the standard of formaldehyde uses cheap artificial board, so the price of the whole set of wood furniture is often “ultra-low”. Due to the use of low-quality glue in a large number of cheap man-made boards, the formaldehyde emission is seriously exceeding the standard.
- Sign a contract
Customers are best to sign “furniture sales contract” when purchasing furniture, and write environmental protection clauses into the contract.
Now a large number of consumers in the dealer’s low price temptation, take a white note, receipt and so on to leave, and quality problems to complain, this kind of informal invoice is often difficult to serve as effective evidence, so buy furniture must dealer issued regular invoice.